CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

the new utt show was so damn scary i swear.. im still damn freaked out now. and lets not talk about the time denise told me the scary joke at breko's at 5am in the morning.. while i was facing the quiet walawala's.. i got so freaked out my legs were trembling..

my sister is suddenly damn nice to me? i think she's crazy or something. or maybe she's just feeling nice.. she bought me the issey miyake fragrance.. le.feu d'issey. ive always liked it.. its one of the few frangrances no one knows cos they didnt really promote it big time.. was a hush hush thing. now now, where's my louisvuitton purse?

oh yes anyone wants to buy maharishi pants? black with some designs at the back.. SING 800 bucks. selling for US 500 on ebay.. its limited edition.. second hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home